Thursday, July 17, 2008


I welcome all of your comments and suggestions.
If you like this blog, and or simply enjoy the music, please pass it on!!








Some videos are now available for you to view at Youtube.com , and also Godtube.com

I also found that a Latino site uploaded some of my video to


go to this link to see one on youtube-
Alan David Live in Concert 2004 Also please search Youtube for my other videos,

"I raise my hands", "Proud of what I am", "Live at the Atlanta Prohecy Conference". Your comments there are appreciated.




Visitors to the Congregation Beth Hallel gift shop will find the cd on sale.
Or;
You can order CD's directly thru PAYPAL here, no account is required, you can use a major credit card, or bank debit.
Go to http://www.paypal.com/ and send $10.00 using my email : mailto:ALANS_DAVID@yahoo.com
as the recipient. Its (alans_david) I will be notified and send your music out ....or email me at alandavidsongs.com to make other arrangements.

If you have any problem with PayPal or Itunes or Rhapsody... please email me thru this site and I will help make some other arrangement for you.


WEB LINKS worth visiting!
Please check out some other great websites for music and teaching;

Messianic Links Web Site links to a variety of other messianec websites can be found there.

Atlanta Prophecy Conference
The very dynamic organization teaching how Biblical Prophecy is coming true every day.
They sponsor an special conference held in the Fall each year in the Atlanta area. It is an awesome all day event. In 200 it will be in ISRAEL! I will be able to attend and help with the Praise and Worship Music offered. See http://www.israelmybeloved.org/


Congregation Beth Hallel My home congregation in Roswell, Ga. A great place to visit for the Friday 8pm and Saturday 11am Shabbat services. There are Tuesday night teachings and bible school for the kids, and special events like concerts and holiday celebrations. Also the best put together Yom Hashoa ( Holocaust) display in the South.


Also the Beth Hallel Birmingham, Al. congregation is growing in leaps and bounds. Our nearby friends can check them out at : Beth Hallel Birmingham


Road to Jerusalem A terrific site and an organization trying to help bring Jews and Christians together spiritually. We all share the roots so this should make perfect sense! From some of the people involved in Promise Keepers, including Dr. Raleigh Washington, a very gifted teacher and minister.

http://www.messianicmusic.com/ a great selection of music is available there by many worldwide Messianic Artists. You can preview the music on that site as well. Maintained by Phil Pearlman a Messianic musician and recording artist.

No comments: