Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pray for Israel

I was fortunate to be able to attend the pro Israel rally here in Atlanta last week. Hundreds of Jews and Christians came out to an Orthodox synagogue to join together in support.
It was uplifting and informative!
Other rallys are planned.

We at Beth Hallel had a prayer session as part of our men's breakfast program. 50 or more men left the breakfast to move over to the synagogue to pray individually and corporately for this situation and for the IDF, the civilians in nearby towns, and for the salvation of the non-believing arabs.


No matter how many rockets the terrorists shoot into the Land when unprovoked, they will not be condemned by the world and it's UN.
Israel responds after years of tolerating this abuse, and the world comes out against her.
So what else is new? The Israelis will never been seen by the world as being correct. Even when they call thousands of Gaza residents to warn them of coming attacks, to let them know that being near a Hamas rocket storage site is a bad idea, and so on.

We all should pray often and loudly to our God for His solution to come to the crisis there.

1 comment:

Shirley Hare said...

Shalom Alan,
I just want you to know that there are other Christians that are standing with you in praying for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem and the IDF. I love Israel and she is in my heart. Now that I found your blog you too are in my prayers. I pray for the return of Yeshua for He is the Prince of Peace that will bring everlasting peace. So until that time comes I stand with you in agreement for the peace of Jerusalem and that the Arabs will someday soon receive the Love of the Great I Am and receive Yeshua as Messiah.
By His Grace
Shirley Hare